Current measures for your visit to the theatre
Dear theatre lovers,
we would like to inform you about the measures to be followed during the visit of the theatre. Theatre-goers must present electronic or paper certificates proving that they have met one of the following conditions*:
- Negative PCR test result, not older than 7 days.
- Negative POC antigen test result, not older than 72 hours.
- Up to 180 days after a laboratory-confirmed positive COVID-19 test.
- Complete COVID-19 vaccination, at least 14 days from receiving the second shot of a two-dose vaccine or the first shot of a single-dose vaccine.
- Negative result of a self-test on the spot. Test kits are on sale at the box offices. Please use this option only in exceptional cases.
Everyone entering our theatre venues is obliged to wear a respirator without an exhalation valve, at least class FFP2 (KN95 / N95). This rule applies throughout the time spent in a building, with the exception of consumption in the theatre buffet.Theatre buildings open 60 minutes ahead of the performance.
* These conditions do not apply to children up to the age of 6.
Thank you for understanding!